Sunday, November 21, 2010

Below are some photo's documenting the last month or so...


In October my brother competed in Broadway Bomb. Broadway Bomb is a longboarding race that takes place through out NYC. The race continues through Broadway, hence the name of the race... Mitch, my brother, was in the top 10 before he got hit by a cab... Nothing was broken, thanfully. He sucked it up and finished the race.




Last weekend my cousin Jack and his team competed in the Championships of his district, they won. Heres a shot of Jack and his teammates taking in their win after a tiring game. Jack scored FIVE touchdowns :) So proud!!

I like to take photo's in the homes of the people I take care of. They don't mind, so I snap away. I enjoy observing peoples lifestyles and the remains of their daily living, here are few photos from Andrew's home.


No comments:

Post a Comment